David J Rudolph DDS Inc
Specializing in Orthodontics and TMJ Therapy
Phone: 818 718-1737
Fax: 818 718-1735
As one of the most rapidly evolving areas of dentistry, orthodontics involves the use of corrective appliances, including braces and retainers, to straighten teeth and/or repair an irregular bite. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service at a orthodontic price you can afford.
We accept all dental insurances and provide you with many financial options. To find out more information on orthodontic treatment or TMJ therapy, you can contact us at (818)-718-1737 to speak with one of our treatment coordinator.
We treat our patients the way we treat our family, with kindness and exceptional care. We are solely an orthodontic practice, allowing our focus always to be on the orthodontic treatment of our patients. We have highly trained staff that are knowledgeable in orthodontics and utilize top of the line equipment. Many of our highly trained orthodontic team members have doctorate degrees. We practice out of a variety of locations to provide convenience for our patients.
- Marion Balcon (Age:25)
- Kevin Braverman (Age:18)
-Zaida Gonzales for Jazee Gonsales (Age:10)
-Yvy Garcia for Kelly Portillo (Age:11)
-Cynthia Howell for Brittanie Howell (Age:12)
-Irma Hurtado for Dulce Hurtado (Age:10)
Orthodontics: Why Choose Us?
- Dr. Rudolph's expertise in orthodontics, tmj therapy and dentistry
- A highly qualified and knowledgeable orthodontic team
- Excellence in orthodontic treatment options
- Flexible payment options at the lower cost
- One of the few Specialist for TMJ Treatment
Why Get Orthodontic Treatment?
- Avoid large future dental bills
- Fix bones and allow room for teeth to grow
- Improve Oral health and dental hygiene
- Avoid tooth Extractions and Oral Surgery
- Straighten Teeth with Braces
- Better health & digestion
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Change facial symmetry
- Avoid Oral Diseases or Cancers